The City of Laval offers a bulky objects collection service for residential buildings. The bulky objects collection is:
- Monthly for residential buildings with seven or fewer dwellings.
- Authorized with the household waste collection for buildings with eight or more dwellings.
When and how to participate
For buildings with seven or fewer dwellings, the bulky objects collection takes place
How to participate?
Place your bulky objects alongside the curb in front of your building after 7 p.m. on the day before the bulky objects collection or before 7 a.m. on the day of the collection. Bulky objects must meet the following criteria in order to be collected:
- Possible for 2 people to carry the objects without mechanical equipment
- Maximum length of 1.8 metres
- Limit of about 2 cubic metres per address
Materials accepted and refused
Questions and answers