Ville de Laval

    Home and land

    Navigation - Content menu


    For more information

    From outside of Laval :
    450 978-8000

    You don't need a permit to...

    Filling, excavation and landscaping in shoreline areas, flood plains and agricultural lands is strictly regulated. Contact the Urban planning department to check whether a permit is required.